Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nothing new heres some old stuff

I have been pretty luck the past couple of weeks nothing major worth posting about has happened to me... I found a few photos of some older injuries I figured I would post up, just to keep the blog moving.

Here is a good ol' fasioned bloody nose... No idea what from I was just sitting at my keyboard and the damn thing started bleeding. I guess this was a few years ago now...








Here is another classic. A simple black eye. Well it would of been simple if it didn't follow a helicopter ride, and a 3 day stay unconscious in the hospital.. lol, that what I get for moshing to hard.



Another oldie but a goodie. I dont really remember what I did here, but its a case of the bloody cuticles. Chances are I hit it with a hammer or slipped using a screw driver to do something other than turn screws...

1 comment: